Sunday, October 20, 2013

Zoo Day

The Nester created the 31 day writing challenge.  I'm looking forward to joining in and pushing to the end of 31 days with a breath of fresh air of creativity. To get my writing flowing, I'm writing 31 Days of Being Me. Part of who I am

"We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo, how about you, you, you, you can come too, too, too, we're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo."  Today, we took a family trip to the zoo, just the five of us.  Sometimes you just need a day away from the normal to be able to rest.



Between the Dinosaur Safari, Butterfly Garden, Monorail ride, Tiger Mountain, Carousel ride, and the drive to the Bronx, I'm shot, and the words are just not flowing today.  Happiness is a good day with the family!


day sixteen: FlyLady
day seventeen: Koffee?
day eighteen: Five Minute Friday :: laundry
day nineteen: Shabbat Shalom!
day twenty: Zoo Day

No comments:

Post a Comment