Monday, October 7, 2013

#31days blogs I'm reading

The Nester created the 31 day writing challenge.  I'm looking forward to joining in and pushing to the end of 31 days with a breath of fresh air of creativity. To get my writing flowing, I'm writing 31 Days of Being Me.

So I'm writing for 31 days, but I'm also reading what others are writing, too.  Here's some links to some of the blogs I started following for their series.  When I read as well as write, I feel connected to the greater community of blogging.


Nesting Place: Home. Umcomplified
      This is where the whole 31 days link=up started. The Nester is writing on keeping it uncomplicated and simplified.

Chatting at the Sky: You Were Made for This: 31 days of living art.
       Emily at Chatting at the Sky is one of my hugest inspirations, and pretty much her words are the reason I've been brave enough to try making art of my own on this blog.  Definitely read her work!

Love Well Blog: 31 Days of Birthdays
       I was browsing through the 31days list, and saw this blog.  My three children have birthdays in November and December, surrounded by Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Years.  I'm reading with great interest since I really should be throwing parties this year.

Modern Mrs. Darcy: 31 Days of Cult Classics
       I've been reading this blog for a while.  Anne has a lovely balance of stories in her blog, and is fun to read.

Life As Mom: Kitchen Time Savers
       If you're looking for ways to streamline your kitchen time, check these out, and it's sister site,

Good, Cheap Eats: DIY Convenience Foods

Tsh Oxenreider: 31 Days of Family Globetrekking
       I've followed Tsh at Simplemom.com for quite a long time now, too.  She is writing on her personal blog about her plans to take her family traveling across the world!

Christian Mommy Blogger: 31 Days to a Reader-Friendly Blog
       This blog is really useful for me right now as I'm taking steps to move toward the next level in blogging.  I'm reading each day with great interest!

The Homestead Chronicles: 31 Days of Don't Think...Just Do
        When I read the introductory post here, I instantly connected with the author.  I struggle with getting things done in a timely manner.  I'm hoping Christina will be inspiration to me to get my things done, too.

What #31days blogs are you following?  Is there anything I should catch up on?



day one: 31 Days of Being Me: day one
day two: who am i?
day three: standing in the waves
day four: playing piano
day five: Five Minute Friday: write
day six: My friend the uke
day seven:#31days blogs I'm reading

No comments:

Post a Comment