Friday, February 28, 2014

Five Minute Friday :: Choose

I'm joining Lisa-Jo Baker for her Five Minute Friday.  Her rules:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking. 2. Link back here and invite others to join in. 3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community.

The word today is choose. GO.
I choose to write in these last five minutes before we go. I should be doing a million other things, getting the children ready to go, making sure we have enough snacks, and all sorts of other things. I really want to get my writing out of me today.

It is one of those crazy weeks, and five minutes can sometimes be the most I can eek out. Maybe not even that much. I have chosen to write a little, and now I must go!  Shalom my friends, and may you choose to take a moment today to continue following your goals and pursuing your dreams!

and STOP.

Thanks for stopping by! It's been a crazy week this week with furniture shopping and wedding prep for my brother. I've been going almost non-stop, and my regular things are not being very regular.  Maybe next week?

Five Minute Friday

1 comment:

  1. Great job writing something down despite the busy-ness. I know exactly how you feel. :) Hope you get a little break soon! Have a great weekend. (Sophia from FMF)

    ReplyDelete