Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Look in the Mirror

I have always been the sort of girl who quickly gets ready to go out. I don't ever remember a time when I lingered in front of the mirror. I use the mirror quickly, do a double check on the vitals and go. Spending time reading or doing something musical seemed more important to me than how I looked. In my mind, people who spent hours in front of the mirror were vain. You don't need to check again to see if your hair and makeup are perfect. I figured there were more important things to do.
My musical path eventually led me to accompanying dance classes. There I was in a room with wall-to-wall mirrors! Dancers don't look in the mirror during class to see how beautiful they are.
I'm writing today at the Messianic Times.  Click here to read the rest of the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment