Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Thunder Storms the Night Before

I've heard a story about the ancient Israelites that when God gave the Torah on Mount Sinai, when He spoke, all that the Children of Israel heard was thunder. When I am in the midst of a good thunder storm, I think of this story, and wonder what God has to say to the world today.

It's not so scary when you think of thunder like that. And surgery isn't so scary either.

My children and I discussed the heart today, and I realized that to understand a broken heart, it's good to understand a working heart. We found this video on You Tube that explains how a working heart works. (Here is the link that explainsTetralogy of Fallot and here is the link for the melody valve.) Tomorrow we must be at the hospital bright and early!

Good night, and thanks for all the prayers and love. We feel very supported!

No comments:

Post a Comment